Register for the certificate and save on tuition versus registering for each class individually, while earning a certificate that demonstrates your computer skills!
• Microsoft Excel BEGINNER (Course 54279, 54283 or 54288)
• Microsoft Excel INTERMEDIATE (Course 54280, 54285, or 54289)
• Microsoft Excel Charting Bonanza ADVANCED (Course 54281, 54286 or 54291)
Instructor: Twyla Vogel. Twyla serves as the Northwest Iowa Community College Continuing Education Business Coordinator and is certified as a Microsoft Office Specialist. She has a Business Administration Degree from Briar Cliff University and a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Sioux Falls. Twyla has many years of experience working with financial businesses and in teaching both basic and customized computer training.
F 2/3-3/3 12:30-4:30p * $159
*Location: Sioux Center Library Computer Lab
T 3/14-4/11 1-5p * $159
*Location: NCC, Room 204B
TH 4/20-5/18 5:30-9:30p * $159
*Location: NCC, Room 514H
How do I register for classes?
• Register and Pay online
• In person at the NCC Continuing Education Office, Bldg C Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
• Call 712-631-5500 or 800-352-4907
• Email Continuing Education