Agriculture • Associate of Arts • Business-Diploma • Associate of Arts-Business • Health Information Technology • Powerline Technology
This two year AA degree in agriculture provides students the opportunity to seek employment in numerous careers which include...View Program Sheet
If you plan to transfer to a four-year college or university after graduating from NCC or are uncertain of your future academic plans, the Associate of Arts degree may be the path for you. A transfer program is a smart and economical way to...View Program Sheet
If you are a person who wants a fast track to the working world, this is the program for you. The Business program allows you to get a good job after only one year of classes...View Program Sheet
Many students are unsure of whether they would like two or four years of college before starting their career. These programs meet both of these needs. You can enter the work force directly after graduation or...View Program Sheet
If you wish to combine your organizational and analytical skills with your interest in healthcare, a career in health Information Technology could be for you? As a Health Information Technician, you play a vital role in making...View Program Sheet
These courses may be taken either prior to or after completion of the Powerline Diploma. You must complete the requirements of the NCC Powerline Diploma in order to receive this degree. The Powerline Technology program provides you with an opportunity to earn an Associate of Applied Science Degree often necessary for future advancement in the powerline industry...View Program Sheet
Iowa Community College Online Consortium
Welcome to the Iowa Community College Online Consortium (ICCOC). The ICCOC is a partnership of the following community colleges: Eastern Iowa, Iowa Lakes, Iowa Western, Northwest Iowa, Southeastern, Southwestern and Western Iowa Tech.
Whether you are an in-state, out-of-state or an international student, you are eligible to register for our online classes if you are a current student or have been accepted as a student at one of the seven colleges in the Consortium.
Click here to find out more!
To enroll in an online class today; follow these instructions:
- Please complete the online application in order to become an NCC Student. (Transcripts are required for students who are seeking a degree at NCC.)
- If you plan to transfer this course to another institution, please check with your current institution/advisor to make sure that this course will appropriately transfer back as needed for your degree plan. NCC does not have the discretion to say whether or not a course will work for degree requirements at other institutions.
- After you have received confirmed acceptance, you can contact Student Services to register for your course at 712-324-5061 or 800-352-4907.
For more information:
• Email: Student Services
• Call: 712-324-5061 or 800-352-4907
• Text: 712-301-2573 or 712-301-1401
Note: Northwest Iowa Community College is registered as a private institution with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, sections 136A.61 to 136A.71. Registration is not an endorsement of the institution. Credits earned at the institution may not transfer to all other institutions.