Social Media Links NWICC Twitter Link NWICC Facebook Link NWICC LinkedIn Link


Request a Transcript

Official transcript or transfer credits
To send your official transcript or transfer credits to another institution, you can fill out the Transcript Release Form and send to the address listed below along with a $5 transcript fee. You can also fax the request with a credit card number, expiration date and the 3-digit security number (found on the back of your credit card) to (712)324-4136. 

Records and Registration Office
603 West Park Street
Sheldon, IA 51201-1046


You can request your transcript (official or unofficial) through WebAdvisor.

Your User ID will be firstnamemiddleinitiallastname and your password is the last six digits of your Social Security Number.
Example:  User ID: johnrsmith
                Password: 123456

Please contact Student Services if you have any questions.