NCC Workplace Learning Connection is a work-based learning program funded by the Iowa Legislature. It is designed to link business and education to allow high school students the opportunity to explore various exciting career options. In addition, this program offers educators the opportunity to build and strengthen business and industry relationships through classroom speakers, work-site tours, job shadows, internships, business etiquette and mock interview programs, career fairs, and teacher at work programs.
How can this benefit you?
- Build career awareness and workplace readiness
- Share workplace knowledge
- Promote employment opportunities
- Improve the image and prestige of your industry/business among student leaders and educators
- Discuss desired employability skills
- Business Interest Form (link to click on to complete)
We can assist you with connecting to educators and students by completing the below document informing us of your interest:
Business Interest Form