Do you live outside our area? Don’t have time to come to campus?
You can take classes or earn your degree online!
Our online students can choose from over 750 courses and multiple programs! NCC, as a member of the Iowa Community College Online Consortium (ICCOC), provides an extensive schedule of classes every semester.
When you take an online class, you might work with our instructors or with an instructor at another participating community college. No matter where your instructor is, you earn your college credits through Northwest Iowa Community College.
You do not have to take all of our classes online. Many of our students blend their program with some online and some on campus. Our goal is to meet your needs!
- Courses run by terms. Most courses set weekly deadlines and not strictly self-paced.
- You will purchase a textbook, or in some cases your embedded content is purchased when you enroll.
- No matter who teaches the class, you are a student at Northwest Iowa Community College. All the support services available to campus students are also available to you–support from academic advisors, the library, tutoring services, the College Store and the distance learning team are at your service.
- You can apply online but must talk to an advisor before registering. This process helps you take the right course to complete your educational goals.
Online Programs Available at NCC
- Agriculture – Online
- Associate Degree Nursing – Hybrid
- Associate of Arts Programs
- Associate of Arts: Business
- Business Management
- Computer and Network Security
- Computer Science
- Health Care Management
- Health Information Technology Online
- Medical Coding – Online
- Pharmacy Technician
- Radiologic Technology – Hybrid
- Web & Graphic Design