Request a Transcript

Official Transcript or Transfer Credits

To send your official transcript or to transfer credits to another institution, you fill out the Transcript Release Form. Send the completed form to the address below along with a $5 transcript fee. Or fax your request with a credit card number, expiration date and the 3-digit security number (found on the back of your credit card) to (712)324-4136.

Records and Registration Office
603 West Park Street
Sheldon, IA 51201-1046


Request your transcript (official or unofficial) through WebAdvisor.

Your User ID is firstnamemiddleinitiallastname, and your password is the last six digits of your Social Security Number.
Example:  User ID: johnrsmith
Password: 123456


Please contact Student Services if you have questions.

Tuition & Financial Aid