Ways to Give
Making a charitable gift to the Everyone Knows Someone Who Chose NCC Campaign is an important and personal decision. The satisfaction of giving is knowing that you have invested in the lives of individuals and organizations that benefit from Northwest Iowa Community College.
The following information may be helpful as you consider how you can support the Everyone Knows Someone Who Chose NCC Campaign.
Gifts are monies or property given without expectation of return value or compensation to the donor.
Restricted gifts are used only within the parameters set by the donor.
Unrestricted gifts allow Northwest Iowa Community College to use the funds for any project included in the Everyone Knows Someone Who Chose NCC Campaign or other College needs.
Types of Gifts
- Pledges: Future gifts of monies or property voluntarily given without expectation of return to the donor. The Everyone Knows Someone Who Chose NCC Campaign accepts pledges up to five years in length.
- Cash: Currency, check, or credit card.
- Grain: Corn, beans, or any commodity the College can sell.
- Appreciated Stocks: Security shares of publicly traded companies.
- Matching Gifts: Employers use matching gift programs to match in full or part their employees’ donations.
- Real Estate: Gifts of property: agriculture, commercial, or residential.
- Retirement Savings: Naming the College as a beneficiary of an IRA, profit sharing, or other retirement plan.
- Life Insurance: Naming the College as a beneficiary.
- Planned Gifts: Gifts made to the College in a will.
You can support NCC when you make a purchase through Amazon. Instead of going directly to Amazon, go to AmazonSmile.com instead!
AmazonSmile is a simple way to support your favorite charity when you shop at Amazon.com, at no cost to you!
When you shop at amazon.smile.com, you’ll find the same prices and selection as at Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon donates a portion of the purchase price to the charity you designate.
We are listed as the Northwest Iowa Community College Foundation on AmazonSmile.com.
Gifts to the Northwest Iowa Community College Foundation are used only for the purpose stated by the donor.
NCC Foundation Gift Acceptance Policy Statement
The Northwest Iowa Community College Foundation accepts donations on behalf of Northwest Iowa Community College for educational, scientific, and charitable purposes. Donations may be cash, materials, supplies, equipment, services, securities, real property, or deferred gifts.
In its management and fundraising activities, the Northwest Iowa Community College Foundation adheres to standards and best practices of The Council for Advancement and Support of Education and The Council for Resource Development.
The Northwest Iowa Community College Foundation benchmarks with other sectors of the higher education community annually through the Council for Aid to Education’s Voluntary Support of Education Survey.
Consult your Tax Advisors
The information provided here is not offered as legal advice. For legal or tax advice, please contact your tax attorney or accountant.
To Donate by Credit Card
Contact members of the Foundation directly, or make a donation by credit card HERE.