Legal Name Change

Current students, past students, and employees who wish to have the College legally change their name in their file may do so by filling out of the following documents. Current and former students may return the completed form to the Registrar’s Office. Current employees may return it to the Human Resources department.

Forms can be mailed to:

Northwest Iowa Community College
Attn: Registrar Office
603 West Park St
Sheldon, IA 51201

For questions call the Registrars Office at 712-324-5061 or email