NCC has had a local on-campus chapter of CRU for almost two decades. We invite all students who seek a Christian fellowship to join us!
CRU is an international organization with three main goals:
- Introduce students to the lessons of Jesus Christ.
- Help students connect with other Christians and grow in their faith.
- Equip students to walk with God for a lifetime and have an impact for Christ on their campus and the world.
We have a weekly Bible Study, fun outings, and occasional get-togethers with CRU chapters from other campuses.
- We meet every Wednesday from 11:30am-12:30pm to study God’s Word. FREE lunch is provided!
- We meet every Monday evening from 8:00-9:00pm to study God’s Word. Every fourth Monday of the month is a worship night.
Anyone is welcome to join us for any of these events. Enjoy a time of worship, discussing God’s Word, prayer, friends, and fellowship!
For more information, contact Megan Dieken or Jena Schouten.