Phi Theta Kappa
Phi Theta Kappa is an international honor society for two-year colleges.
NCC’s chapter is Beta Lambda Pi. Eligibility requires a 3.5 GPA.
The purpose of Phi Theta Kappa is to recognize and encourage scholarship among two-year college students. To achieve this purpose, Phi Theta Kappa provides:
- Opportunities for leadership and service
- An intellectual climate for the exchange of ideas and ideals
- Lively fellowship for scholars
- The stimulation of interest in continuing academic excellence
Established in 1918, Phi Theta Kappa is the largest honor society in American higher education. It has more than 1.3 million members and 1100 chapters worldwide.
- More information about Phi Theta Kappa can be found on their website.
- To learn more about NCC’s chapter, contact Laura Nachtigal, Chapter Advisor.