NCC, in partnership with Gatlin Education Services (GES) and ed2go, offers online, open enrollment continuing education courses.
These programs are designed by education and business professionals who work with books and materials to provide the best web-based learning experience. Instructors/mentors are actively involved in your online learning experience. They respond, guide, encourage, and motivate each student to succeed.
Each program has lessons and tests.
Grades are determined by computer-graded tests and the instructor/mentor’s evaluation of the students’ work. You will love the quality and convenience of anytime, anywhere learning.
Through ed2go, you can take all courses from the comfort of your home or office at times convenient to you.
A new section of each course starts monthly. All courses run for six weeks or are self-paced.
You can ask questions and give or receive advice at any time during the course. Every course is taught by an expert instructor.
Online Fundamental Courses: https://www.ed2go.com/nwicc/
- Lifelong Learning courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient and easy to use
- Comprehensive online courses available in an instructor-led six week, or self-paced format
- Engaging student discussion areas
- Confirmation of completion awarded with passing score
Online Career Training Programs: https://careertraining.ed2go.com/nwicc/
- Our Career Training Programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, who work to provide the student with effective web-based learning experiences.
- Learn in-demand skills recognized by employers
- Many courses prepare student for a national certification
- Start anytime – work at your own pace and complete in 3 to 6 months and up to a year
- Textbooks and learning materials are included
- Support offered via phone, email, or live chat 7 days a week
- Expert instructor assistance provided
- Career Counselors are provided