Date(s) - August 4, 2022
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
LLRC Aerobics/Multi-Use Room
Barre – Aerobics Room
Instructor: Carrie DeGroot
Low impact, muscular endurance workout that focuses on high repetitions and small, isometric movements. Carrie will bring the heat with her fun, upbeat playlists and she’s sure to have your muscles shaking and burning so you walk out of class feeling sleek, toned, and accomplished.
- Pre-registration for classes is required.
- Must be a minimum of 13 years old to participate.
- Unlimited group fitness members can participate without incurring additional registration fees.
- All other registrations will be $5 per class for members and $8 per class for non-members.
- Cancellations can be made no less than 24 hours before class.
- A waitlist will be available in the event a class has reached capacity
(712) 324-2493 or (800) 352-4907
Section: Back to NCC Events Back to LLRC Classes Back to Continuing Education Courses