Escaping Violent Encounters for Women
Date(s) - March 7, 2023 - March 9, 2023
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Days: T, Th
E.V.E.-4-Women™ is an 8-hour course covering the basic skills required by any woman when facing possible, or even imminent assault.
The course content consists of:
- Verbal skills to diffuse potentially violent encounters
- Pre-assault indicators (crowd, body language, Situational Awareness)
- Legal aspects of self-defense
- Domestic and intimate partner violence prevention
- Mental Preparation (Survival Mindset, Understanding stress and its effects)
- Documentation Skills (Incident Reporting)
- Improvised Weapons (Locations and uses)
- Assault Response Guidelines (levels of force)
- Escapes from standing, ground and unusual positions
- Easy to learn and retain “drills” to reinforce reaction timing
TUESDAY, March 7, 2023 AT 6 PM- 10PM
THURSDAY, March 9, 2023 AT 6 PM- 10PM
Instructor: Jared Johnson
Please enter Class Participant information below to register for this course.
You will be directed to PayPal for payment, but you do not need a PayPal account in order to register and pay. Payment can be made via PayPal, or you can pay as a guest with your credit or debit card by clicking the grey "Pay with Credit or Debit Card" button on the PayPal login screen.
Registration is closed for this course.