Date(s) - August 16, 2023
9:00 am - 10:00 am
LLRC Aerobics/Multi-Use Room
Gentle Flow Yoga — LLRC Aerobics Room
Gentle Flow Yoga is a soft, nurturing, and relaxing practice. This class moves at a slower pace, opening and stretching the body by using modifications and props such as blocks and straps. It is appropriate for all levels and can be very beneficial to those looking to reduce stress and bring balance into their lives. Great for beginners, but all levels welcome – no experience necessary!
- Pre-registration for classes is required.
- Must be a minimum of 13 years old to participate.
- Unlimited group fitness members can participate without incurring additional registration fees.
- All other registrations will be $5 per class for members and $8 per class for non-members.
- Cancellations can be made no less than 24 hours before class.
- A waitlist will be available in the event a class has reached capacity
(712) 324-2493 or (800) 352-4907
Instructor: Kate Zeutenhorst
Section: Back to NCC Events Back to LLRC Classes Back to Continuing Education Courses