Date(s) - April 4, 2023
5:30 pm - 6:00 pm
LLRC Aerobics/Multi-Use Room
The LLRC’s Indoor Cycling class has been moved to Tuesday afternoon rather than Thursday afternoon this week due to a Sheldon Chamber event on Thursday evening. If you would like to attend Indoor Cycling this week, the class will be held on Tuesday, April 4 at 5:30 PM.
Indoor Cycling – LLRC Aerobics Room
This Indoor Cycling class will provide participants will calorie-busting cardio. Only 6 bikes are available, so sign up NOW!
We’re starting the New Year with a 30-minute cycling workout, so even if you’re a beginner this class is accessible!
- Pre-registration for classes is required.
- Must be a minimum of 13 years old to participate.
- Social distancing practices will be strictly enforced and group fitness classes will have limited capacities.
- Unlimited group fitness members can participate without incurring additional registration fees.
- All other registrations will be $5 per class for members and $8 per class for non-members.
- Cancellations can be made no less than 24 hours before class. If cancellations are not made on time, refunds will not be issued and the LLRC reserves the right to charge a $5 late cancellation fee.
- A waitlist will be available in the event a class has reached capacity.
(712) 324-2493 or (800) 352-4907
Section: Back to NCC Events Back to LLRC Classes Back to Continuing Education Courses