Date(s) - December 20, 2022
10:00 am - 11:00 am
LLRC Aerobics/Multi-Use Room
Strength & Balance — LLRC Aerobics Room
Regular strength training builds bone strength and reduces the risk of falls by improving muscular strength, posture, balance, and flexibility. Join us for a great muscular fitness class led by an experienced instructor. The exercises in this class are proven safe and effective for all levels including the aging population.
- Pre-registration for classes is required.
- Must be a minimum of 13 years old to participate.
- Unlimited group fitness members can participate without incurring additional registration fees.
- All other registrations will be $5 per class for members and $8 per class for non-members.
- Cancellations can be made no less than 24 hours before class.
- A waitlist will be available in the event a class has reached capacity
(712) 324-2493 or (800) 352-4907
Section: Back to NCC Events Back to LLRC Classes Back to Continuing Education Courses