Date(s) - October 1, 2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am
LLRC Aerobics/Multi-Use Room
Strength & Balance – LLRC Aerobics Room
Regular strength training builds bone strength and reduces the risk of falls by improving muscular strength, posture, balance and flexibility. Join us for a great muscular fitness class led by an experienced instructor. The exercises in this class are proven safe and effective for all levels including the aging population.
- Pre-registration for classes is required.
- Must be a minimum of 13 years old to participate.
- Social distancing practices will be strictly enforced and group fitness classes will have limited capacities.
- Unlimited group fitness members can participate without incurring additional registration fees.
- All other registrations will be $5 per class for members and $8 per class for non-members.
- Cancellations can be made no less than 24 hours before class. If cancellations are not made on time, refunds will not be issued and the LLRC reserves the right to charge a $5 late cancellation fee.
- A waitlist will be available in the event a class has reached capacity.
(712) 324-2493 or (800) 352-4907
Section: Back to NCC Events Back to LLRC Classes Back to Continuing Education Courses