Date(s) - January 21, 2021
10:00 am - 11:00 am
LLRC Aerobics/Multi-Use Room
Stretch & Flex — LLRC Aerobics Room
This class is for anyone who would like to increase their flexibility and range of motion. We’ll use movement to help you increase flexibility, decrease muscle tension, develop core strength, and improve muscular balance. You will learn how to safely stretch your legs, hips, shoulders, and back while building the muscle and balance needed to use your flexibility.
- Pre-registration for classes is required.
- Must be a minimum of 13 years old to participate.
- Social distancing practices will be strictly enforced and group fitness classes will have limited capacities.
- Unlimited group fitness members can participate without incurring additional registration fees.
- All other registrations will be $5 per class for members and $8 per class for non-members.
- Cancellations can be made no less than 24 hours before class.
- Waitlist will be available in the event a class has reached capacity.
(712) 324-2493 or (800) 352-4907
Section: Back to NCC Events Back to LLRC Classes Back to Continuing Education Courses