Date(s) - September 13, 2020
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
LLRC Aerobics/Multi-Use Room
Strong by Zumba – LLRC Aerobics Room
Stop counting the reps. Start training to the beat. STRONG by Zumba® combines body weight, muscle conditioning, cardio and plyometric training moves synced to original music that has been specifically designed to match every single move. Every squat, every lunge, every burpee is driven by the music, helping you make it to that last rep, and maybe even five more. In each class you’ll burn calories while toning arms, legs, abs and glutes. Plyometric or explosive moves like high knees, burpees, and jumping jacks are interchanged with isometric moves like lunges, squats, and kickboxing. STRONG by Zumba® instructors change up the music and moves frequently to make sure you’re always challenged to the max.
- Pre-registration for classes is required.
- Must be a minimum of 13 years old to participate.
- Social distancing practices will be strictly enforced and group fitness classes will have limited capacities.
- Unlimited group fitness members can participate without incurring additional registration fees.
- All other registrations will be $5 per class for members and $8 per class for non-members.
- Cancellations can be made no less than 24 hours before class. If cancellations are not made on time, refunds will not be issued and the LLRC reserves the right to charge a $5 late cancellation fee.
- A waitlist will be available in the event a class has reached capacity.
(712) 324-2493 or (800) 352-4907
Section: Back to NCC Events Back to LLRC Classes Back to Continuing Education Courses