Date(s) - June 13, 2022
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
LLRC Aerobics/Multi-Use Room
TRX – Aerobics Room
Monday, June 13 at 5:30 PM | Thursday, June 16 at 5:30 PM
Instructor – Carrie DeGroot
Are you ready to feel and look your best? TRX Suspension Training® is a revolutionary method of exercise that leverages gravity and the user’s body weight to enable hundreds of exercises for every fitness goal. Build power, strength, flexibility, balance, mobility, and prevent injuries, all at the intensity you choose. TRX training is a very effective total body workout and will take your workouts to a whole new level. This class is appropriate for all fitness levels.
- Pre-registration for classes is required.
- Must be a minimum of 13 years old to participate.
- Unlimited group fitness members can participate without incurring additional registration fees.
- All other registrations will be $5 per class for members and $8 per class for non-members.
- Cancellations can be made no less than 24 hours before class.
- A waitlist will be available in the event a class has reached capacity
(712) 324-2493 or (800) 352-4907
Section: Back to NCC Events Back to LLRC Classes Back to Continuing Education Courses