Date(s) - June 23, 2022
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
LLRC Aerobics/Multi-Use Room
This class has been cancelled due to a schedule conflict.
Vinyasa Flow Yoga – LLRC Aerobics Room In the summer months, if the weather allows we may move our yoga classes to the beauty of the outdoors!
The Vinyasa Flow Yoga class will build strength, flexibility, endurance, and balance. Vinyasa class sequencing is built around sun salutations and encourages the link between mindful body movement and breath. This yoga practice connects postures or asanas through breath and is a dynamic class. Prior knowledge of basic poses is beneficial but certainly not necessary.
- Pre-registration for classes is required.
- Must be a minimum of 13 years old to participate.
- Social distancing practices will be strictly enforced and group fitness classes will have limited capacities.
- Unlimited group fitness members can participate without incurring additional registration fees.
- All other registrations will be $5 per class for members and $8 per class for non-members.
- Cancellations can be made no less than 24 hours before class. If cancellations are not made on time, refunds will not be issued and the LLRC reserves the right to charge a $5 late cancellation fee.
- A waitlist will be available in the event a class has reached capacity.
(712) 324-2493 or (800) 352-4907
Instructor: Jan Snyder
Section: Back to NCC Events Back to LLRC Classes Back to Continuing Education Courses