Date(s) - June 25, 2023
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
LLRC Aerobics/Multi-Use Room
Yoga Nidra — LLRC Aerobics Room
Calm your mind 🙂 Relax for better health 🙏 Join us at the LLRC for Yoga Nidra on June 25 at 7 PM with new yoga instructor Kate Zeutenhorst!
Yoga Nidra, or yogic sleep as it is commonly known, is an immensely powerful meditation technique, and one of the easiest yoga practices to develop and maintain. Yoga Nidra promotes deep rest and relaxation that isn’t found in your average meditation practice. The stages of body scanning and breath awareness alone can be practiced to calm the nervous system, leading to less stress and better health. All levels welcome – no experience necessary!
- Pre-registration for classes is required.
- Must be a minimum of 13 years old to participate.
- Unlimited group fitness members can participate without incurring additional registration fees.
- All other registrations will be $5 per class for members and $8 per class for non-members.
- Cancellations can be made no less than 24 hours before class.
- A waitlist will be available in the event a class has reached capacity
(712) 324-2493 or (800) 352-4907
Instructor: Kate Zeutenhorst
Section: Back to NCC Events Back to LLRC Classes Back to Continuing Education Courses