Who do I call if I have a concern about my student’s academic progress?

Students in Jointly Enrolled classes are considered College students by our facuilty and staff. Thus, NCC is limited in the information it may share with a parent or guardian. Students are encouraged to communicate with their instructors regularly about their concerns and needs. However, you can contact your student’s high school guidance counselor or the Director of Secondary Programs, Beth Frankenstein, at NCC for help.