What if I have special circumstances or unusual circumstances?

If you have special or unusual circumstances that are not accurately reflected on the FAFSA you may contact the Financial Aid Office to discuss an adjustment.  You may email the Financial Aid Office at finaid@nwicc.edu or call 800-352-4907 for more information.