Will the courses transfer?

If you are planning on earning a bachelor’s degree, you will complete your general education requirements before transferring to a four-year college or university. NCC has articulation agreements with most state and area colleges and universities. However, not all credits transfer equally. For more information, talk to your high school counselor or an NCC advisor.