Learning Center / Credit Recovery
The NCC Learning Center provides two kinds of services for our students: tutoring and high school credit courses.
Any student who is taking a college class may come for free tutoring.
High School Credit Courses
Courses are provided for:
- Full-time high school students who need an additional course or must make up a missed course (Credit Recovery).
- Adult students (18 years and older) who seek the NCC Adult High School diploma.
Credit courses are independent studies, but we encourage students to do their work in the Learning Center.
- Tuition must be paid at the time of registration and is non-refundable.
- Students have six months from the day they enroll to complete a course.
- Extensions are granted only with a repayment of the current tuition.
- Students must meet the academic requirements for daily work and testing to successfully complete the course.
- A book deposit is required before students may take a book home. This is refunded when the book is returned.
For more information, download the High School Credits brochure, or:
- Call 712-324-5061 or 800-352-4907 ext. 192
- Email the Learning Center