Newly Constructed Two Bedroom Ranch Style Home to be Moved
We will offer the following new home at auction, located at Northwest Iowa Community College — 603 West Park Street, Sheldon, IA (House is located south of Building C on campus).
SATURDAY MORNING JUNE 16, 2018 • SALE TIME: 9:30AM
Formal Open House: Saturday, June 16 from 8:00–9:30am
Anyone interested in further information about the home, or would like to make an appointment to view the home prior to the auction, may contact Ryan Cannoy or Jennifer Dokter, by calling 800.352.4907 or 712.324.5061, ext. 238 or 127 respectively or email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. The home may be viewed Monday through Friday between 8:00am and 3:30pm or by appointment at the college site. Please visit the division office (C302) in Building C prior to entering the property.
TERMS: Cash—10% down date of sale with the balance due before removal on or before August 15, 2018. Purchaser to pay all moving costs. House must be moved by August 15, 2018. A bank letter of credit is needed to bid. Sale subject to complete terms and confirmation of the Director of Operations & Finance at Northwest Iowa Community College.
• 1605 Sq Ft. 2 bedroom home
• Attached 2 stall garage with insulated overhead doors
• Open kitchen w/bar seating, dining, living space
• 2 large bedrooms
• Master bedroom has private bath w/Onyx Shower and walk-in closet w/shelving included.
• Hardwood cabinetry throughout
• Hardwood solid core doors
• Mud room with laundry
• Airtight, energy efficient design
• Low maintenance exterior finishes
• 2×6 construction incorporating energy efficient building techniques —R-28 sidewall insulation —R-50 attic insulation
• Andersen high performance, Low E, casement style windows and patio door.
Home is wired by NCC Electrical Program and Inspected by the State Electrical Inspector