Location: Children’s World
1221 E. 6th Street
Sheldon, IA 51201
Job Duties and Responsibilities: To care for and interact with a select group of children (ages 2 weeks through 4th grade) and to promote each child’s development and self-esteem in an atmosphere of warmth and respect. You will be required to follow Children’s World policies regarding this job of general childcare.
Job Qualifications: Experience with children required. Must be reliable.
*Employment is contingent on a successful background check.
Wage Rate: $9.75 per hour
Length of Student’s Employment: Students are eligible for work-study for the current academic school year.
Supervisor Contact: Alyssa Smith, 712-324-4837 or email@example.com
What is Work-Study?
- The work-study program is a federally funded program that offers students part-time employment opportunities. Work-study positions are available on-campus and also off-campus with community service agencies.
- Work-study eligibility is indicated on a student’s financial aid Award/Offer Letter.
- Work-study positions are not assigned and are not guaranteed. It is the student’s responsibility to pursue the work-study opportunities of interest.
- Work-study opportunities may be limited for those students not residing in the NCC area during their enrollment period.
- Students who are hired for a work-study position are paid once a month for the hours worked in the previous month. Work-study funds do not get applied directly to your bill.
- Students may contact their instructor if they are interested in a work-study position specific to their program.
How to Apply?
- Contact the supervisor listed above to inquire about the position, discuss the application process and arrange for an interview.
- Complete I-9 and W-4 paperwork with the Human Resources Office.
- These forms must be completed BEFORE you begin work.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org