Website G & R Controls
Established HVAC and building automation provider
If you have an interest in electrical or HVAC work and want a job that keeps you challenged… apply with us! We install temperature controls and building automation systems in commercial projects. Each project is unique and provides opportunities to learn new things. While you’re at it… you can work to obtain an electrical license. We are a licensed contractor in 6 states.
· Installing temperature control and building automation systems. This will involve pulling wire and terminating to devices, running some conduit, mounting field panels and energy management components, and assisting with system start-up.
· Documenting work and redlining plans to ensure we maintain accurate ‘as built’ drawings.
· Coordinate labor, equipment and material needs with staff, suppliers and other trades.
· Some overnight travel will be required with company paying travel time and expenses. Employees are home on the weekends.
Education and experience requirements:
· Journeyman or Apprentice Electrician license preferred. We will assist with necessary licensing.
· Must be able to read blue prints, schematics and wiring diagrams.
· Experience in wiring controls or building automation systems are a plus.
· We prefer a 2 year technical degree or construction experience.
· Must be self-motivated, and project a professional image and cooperative attitude.
· Good organizational and written/verbal communication skills. Good PC skills helpful.
· Applicant must have valid drivers license, good driving record and clean background.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Use hand tools.
· Able to bend, kneel and work overhead.
· Lift 50+ pounds.
· Navigate up and down ladders.
We offer competitive pay, including annual bonus plan. For this position, we provide training, tools, safety equipment, company vehicle, company shirts and pay for licensing. We cover travel expenses including per diems. Full-time benefits package includes Major Medical, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts and other voluntary benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.