Website G & R Controls
Established HVAC and building automation provider
Enjoy being part of a team that brings value to commercial facility owners through effective use of HVAC systems and automation. From concept to completion, you will work closely with other industry professionals to deliver solutions that provide comfort, efficiency and reliable performance. This position is available in our Sioux Falls location.
· Create construction drawings of building automation systems to facilitate the operation of HVAC components and other automated equipment in commercial buildings and institutional facilities, both new and retrofit.
· Analyze plans, specifications, and contract documents to capture needed information to incorporate into drawings, job records, and to assist with project management.
· Gather and review technical information on products and materials, to incorporate into plans and job files.
· Order job materials, and monitor status of orders.
· Organize and maintain job folders and update pertinent job related information.
· Prepare submittals containing schematics, descriptions and technical literature as required.
· Maintain current design documents throughout project duration.
· Prepare “as built” record drawings and documents from data supplied by installation or project management personnel.
· Provide technical data and other resources to installers and customers.
· Assist with project management.
Education and experience requirements:
· Basic knowledge of construction principles, with an interest in HVAC and controls preferred.
· Able to read and interpret blueprints and wiring diagrams.
· Associate’s degree in drafting or related field required.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD required. Revit & BIM knowledge preferred.
· Good customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Project management experience a plus.
We offer competitive pay, including annual bonus plan. Full-time benefits package includes Major Medical, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts and other voluntary benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com