Website G & R Controls
Established HVAC and building automation provider
This hands-on experience will help you understand how commercial HVAC systems operate. As a licensed electrical contractor in 6 states, we can also help advance candidates who are pursuing electrical licenses.
· Installation of temperature control, building automation and security systems. This will involve pulling wire and terminating to devices, mounting field panels and energy management components and assisting with system start-up.
· Scheduling will typically be 30-50 hours per week.
· Work will be done on construction jobsites. Some overnight travel will be required with company paying travel time and expenses. Employees are home on the weekends.
Education and experience requirements and goals:
· Currently or planning to attend trade school in electrical or mechanical fields, or pursuing Mechanical Engineering degree.
· We will help obtain licensing where it is required.
· Must be able to read blue prints and wiring diagrams.
· Applicants will gain an understanding of HVAC systems and experience in wiring.
· Applicant must have valid driver’s license, good driving record and clean background.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Use hand tools.
· Able to bend, kneel and work overhead.
· Lift 50+ pounds.
· Navigate up and down ladders.
We offer competitive pay and cover travel expenses, including per diems, and pay the cost of necessary licensing. We provide all tools and safety equipment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com