Primary Purpose(s) of Position: To support the Production and Engineering departments through the execution of tasks, routine and specially assigned, that improve the functionality and efficiency of these departments.
1. Process Engineering Change Notices and Engineering Drawing Releases (e.g., type and route, make computer entries, copy and distribute). Track routing time and follow up on ECNs and EDRs that are delayed or have an urgency.
2. Process Request for Costing (RFC’s) (e.g., type, copy and distribute).
3. Print and distribute reports per direction of Manufacturing Manager or Engineering Departments (e.g., daily shop order reports to the productionsupervisors).
4. Take minutes of meetings as required, then type and distribute as appropriate (e.g., EAM meetings).
5. Do engineering print filing.
6. Provide misc. office support and maintain performance spreadsheets; Employee, Indirect Labor, Dept. /Work Center.
7. Scrap and Audit Summary Databases entry.
8. Close ended shop orders for the Scheduling department.
9. Correct inaccurate labor entries in TCM as directed from Production/Scheduling.
10. Update shop orders with labor or note changes.
11. As directed, perform other special projects and duties that support and improve the Production and Engineering Department.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org