Website Croell Inc
HR Specialist: The Personnel Specialist will be responsible for performing personnel-related duties on a professional level and work closely with HR management in supporting the company and employees. This is a Full-Time position, reports to the HR Coordinator, and has no supervisory responsibility.
Incentives: $1500 Sign-On Bonus & $200 Annual Clothing Stipend
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Maintain human resource information system that records electronic personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Prepare paperwork required to establish personnel file and coordinate with Payroll.
- Keep employee records up-to-date by processing personal action forms and status changes promptly, ensuring proper approvals, and disseminating approved forms.
- Review benefit enrollment forms to ensure accuracy, contact employees for errors or missing information, and coordinate enrollment with third-party administrators.
- Handle personnel and benefits inquiries and complaints to ensure quick, equitable, and courteous resolution.
- Consent to authorization of a pre-employment background check and drug test
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and professionally communicate with employees, executive team, and external parties.
- Strong communication, problem-solving, analysis, and time management skills.
- Strong organizational skills with an eye for detail.
- Computer skills and MS Office proficiency (Excel, Word, Outlook Calendar, Publisher, Power Point)
- Ethical conduct and strict confidentiality in all matters!
Preferred Skills & Knowledge: Associate Degree in Benefit and Human Resources related field. 2 years of experience in benefits administration or HR experience. Similar combination of education and experience.
For more information regarding this position, contact Kelcie at 641-229-8159.