Keystone Treatment Center
MEDICAL RECORDS TRANSCRIPTIONIST: FULL-TIME/DAY POSITION
We are looking to add to our Medical Records staff. Keystone is a 126-bed treatment center providing services to adults and adolescents in an inpatient setting. Keystone is located on the South Dakota/Iowa border in Canton, SD just a short drive from Sioux Falls.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) plan with matching funds.
- Company paid life insurance.
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid vacation, personal, and sick days.
- 2.5k Sign on bonus paid quarterly throughout first year.
- Excellent training programs.
- Professional growth opportunities.
AVAILABLE SHIFTS AND HOURS: A full time position working 8-hour shifts, Monday through Friday or two (2) part time positions.
TRAINING AND ORIENTATION:
- Keystone is committed to training and safety. All new hires will attend a week-long new hire orientation and then an extended department training.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF A TRANSCRIPTIONIST:
- Transcribes diagnostic summaries, discharge summaries, medical notes and psychiatric notes.
- Communicates with medical staff and clinical staff when necessary.
- Maintains transcription equipment and software.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Transcription certificate or equivalent experience.
- Attention to detail.
- 60+ wpm
- Proficiency with transcription software and Microsoft Office.
If you like to work at a fast pace and a friendly environment. We would love to have you apply.
For more information or questions: Please contact Marsha Eliason, Director of Human Resources at 605-299-4108 or email: Marsha.Eliason@keystonetreatment.com