Landus is currently seeking a Location Lead. This person will be responsible for the operations of their location and will put farmer-owners at the center of all we do. Do you have demonstrated customer service skills and keep safety in mind at all times? Then come join our team!
At Landus, you’ll find a fun team atmosphere and a stable career that offers excellent benefits for full-time employees!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Champion of safety compliance throughout their assigned location and organization.
• Effectively lead others by selecting and retaining talent, managing performance, developing employees, engaging in frequent communications, building teams, motivating others, managing vision, managing conflict and demonstrating values and ethics
• Accountable for the proper coordination and operation of all facility activities to create a safe and positive customer experience. Additionally, coordinate the resolution of any customer concerns and issues and in doing go utilize the necessary support of Landus to assist.
• Effectively manage assigned area with a focus on safety practices, customer focus, quality management, financial management, asset management, business expertise, planning and execution and continuous improvement.
• Accountable for all preventative maintenance of equipment, building, and grounds to ensure the facility is operating in a safe and efficient manner. Additionally, maintain neat, orderly and professional overall location appearance.
• Accountable for working with the Area Leader for the developing and achieving a budget that is financially stable for the assigned location.
• If a grain facility, accountable for ongoing monitoring of grain inventory levels, maintaining grain quality and working with Merchandising to address any quality issues as they arise. If an agronomy facility, accountable for ongoing monitoring of inventory quantity and quality and managing shrink to within an acceptable level. If a feed mill, accountable for ongoing monitoring of the quality of the feed manufacturing process within QMS guidelines.
• Provide daily direction to relationship specialist and operations personnel and all duties associated.
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• The ability to obtain the appropriate licenses and endorsements applicable to the location which may include USDA weighing & grading license, handlers license, and Class A CDL with required endorsements and maintain current DOT physical.
• Must be able to move/lift up to 50 pounds
• Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Good computer skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org