Website Linn County Rural Electric Cooperative
Linn County REC is a not-for-profit distribution cooperative.
Job Title: 1000-HOUR APPRENTICE LINEMAN
Linn County REC has an immediate opening for a 1000-Hour Apprentice Lineman at our Marion Head Quarters (5695 REC Drive, Marion, IA).
· Installs, replaces, or retires poles, crossarms, insulators; repairs conductors; and replaces or repairs other equipment or materials necessary
· Installs, replaces or retires transformers, oil circuit reclosers, capacitors, voltage regulators, switches, and other related equipment
· Repairs outages when notified
· Other related duties as assigned
· Powerline Diploma/Proof of Graduation from an Accredited Line School (10 month program or comparable education and experience).
· Class A CDL
· Familiarity with mapping software
Must be able to work nights and weekends; and must reside within 20 minutes from assigned office. This may transition into a full-time regular position at the conclusion of the 1000-Hour program.
To Apply: Mail or email your resume to Robin Pospisil at Linn County REC, P.O. Box 69, Marion, IA 52302- 0069 or email@example.com
Applications must be received by March 31, 2022, to be valid for consideration.
Linn County Rural Electric Cooperative is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org