The Material Handler is responsible for loading dried distillers grains, ethanol, corn oil, wet cake feed, distiller’s syrup, or biomass into trucks and rail cars. Team members in this position use mechanical equipment, meters or scales as well as computers and software equipment when loading products to ensure a timely delivery and product safety. Based on training provided, the Material Handler may also complete the grading of grain products or biomass.
STRENGTHS OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience requirements:
- Material Handler: No experience required.
- Experience and knowledge in the operation of heavy machinery, skid loaders or other associated heavy loading or material-moving equipment preferred.
- Experience in truck loading and unloading, including rail tank car and tanker truck preferred.
- DOT certification preferred.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills as well as the ability to embrace change.
- You know the basics of Microsoft Office Suite. You’re capable of learning new programs.
POET team members enjoy competitive pay and benefits including;
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- A multifaceted wellness program encompassing the whole person – mentally, physically, and spiritually. We support health freedoms and personal choices.
- 401K with company match
- Premium pay for qualifying positions
- Quarterly profit sharing
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Onsite fitness centers or fitness reimbursements
- Safety and cold weather gear, and more!
Please visit our website: poet.com/careers