Mechanic: The Mechanic will perform a full range of repair and modification work on heavy equipment vehicles. This is a Full-Time position that requires overtime through peak season, reports to the Territory Manager, and has no supervisory responsibility.
- $1500 Sign-On Bonus
- $200 Annual Clothing Stipend
- Annual Safety Incentive
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Be prompt and timely for all assigned shifts, schedules and projects.
- Perform a full range of repair and modification work on heavy equipment vehicles to include: Light-duty, heavy-duty and Redi-Mix trucks, backhoes, loaders, and miscellaneous equipment.
- Repair tires, wheels, wheel bearings, idler wheels, idler bearings, and oil seals.
- Replaces suspension arms, torsion bars, stabilizer bars, etc.
- Repair hydraulic and air brake systems
- Perform major and minor repairs on engines, power transmissions, transfers, and related electrical, fuel, and hydraulic components.
- Use technical manuals and other publications to identify and order repair parts.
- Operate and inspect machines or equipment to diagnose defects.
- Consent to authorization of a pre-employment work screen and drug test
- Consent to authorization of a pre-employment Motor Vehicle Record request
- Accreditation from a school of mechanics or 3 plus years working with heavy construction equipment
- Class B CDL
- Understand instructions from supervisory positions, both written and verbal
Salary/Benefits: Competitive wages & benefits package.
For more information regarding this position, contact Chuck at 319-362-8080.