MECHANIC: The Mechanic position includes performing a full range of repair and modification work on heavy equipment vehicles to include, but not limited to: light-duty, heavy-duty, & Redi-Mix trucks, backhoes, loaders & miscellaneous equipment.
This is a Full-Time position, requires overtime through peak season. This position reports to the Territory Manager, & has no supervisory responsibility.
Incentives: $1500 Sign-On Bonus, $200 Annual Clothing Stipend, Annual Salary Incentive
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Be prompt and timely for all assigned shifts, schedules and projects.
- Perform a full range of repair and modifications work on heavy equipment vehicles to include, but not limited to light-duty, heavy-duty, and Redi-Mix trucks, backhoes, loaders, and miscellaneous equipment.
- Repair tires, wheels, wheel bearings, idler wheels, idler bearings, and oil seals.
- Replaces suspension arms, torsion bars, stabilizer bars, etc.
- Repair hydraulic and air brake systems
- Consent to authorization of a pre-employment work screen and drug test.
- Consent to authorization of a pre-employment Motor Vehicle Record request
- Accreditation from a school of mechanics or 3 plus years working with heavy construction equipment
- Class B CDL
- Understand instructions from supervisory positions, both written and verbal.
Salary/Benefits: Competitive wages & benefits package.
For more information regarding this position, contact Chuck at 319-362-8080.