Website Croell Inc.
Mobile Mechanic: The Mobile Mechanic position includes performing a full range of repair and modification work on heavy equipment vehicles to include, but not limited to: light-duty, heavy-duty, & Redi-Mix trucks, backhoes, loaders & miscellaneous equipment.
This is a Full-Time position, requires regular travel & overtime with occasional weekends through peak season. This position reports to the Territory Manager, & has no supervisory responsibility.
Incentives: $1500 Sign-On Bonus
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Be prompt and timely for all assigned shifts, schedules and projects.
- Perform a full range of repair and modifi
- Ensure equipment preventative maintenance is performed on time, thoroughly and correctly at all times.
- Teach, coach and work with a team in a constructive manner.
- Consistently keep shop clean and organized to promote professionalism, safety and efficiency.
- Actively participates in any recommended or mandatory trainings.
- Make safety the main priority while working on equipment.
- Ensure all equipment released to the field meets or exceeds all DOT standards.
- Willingness to perform duties outside normal scope of work (i.e. work in poor weather conditions or outside normal hours).
- Consent to authorization of a pre-employment work screen.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Consent to authorization of a pre-employment Motor Vehicle Record request
- Accreditation from a school of mechanics or 3 plus years working with heavy construction equipment
- Class B CDL
- Possess excellent communication skills in both written and verbal forms.
Salary/Benefits: Competitive wages & benefits package.
For more information regarding this position, contact Jordan at 641-229-8198.