Job Duties & Responsibilities: Help students get parts and supplies. Put tools away and other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications: Be available around 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM on days when students are on campus. Be willing to learn and assist with billing.
*Employment is contingent on a successful background check.
Wage Rate: $9.75 per hour.
Length of Student’s Employment: Students are eligible for Work-Study for the current academic school year.
Supervisor Contact: Karri Spanjer, 712-324-5061, Ext. 157 or email@example.com.
What is Work-Study?
- The Work-Study program is a federally funded program that offers students part-time employment opportunities. Work-study positions are available on-campus and also off-campus with community service agencies.
- Work-Study eligibility is indicated on a student’s financial aid Award/Offer Letter.
- Work-Study positions are not assigned and are not guaranteed. It is the student’s responsibility to pursue the work-study opportunities of interest.
- Work-Study opportunities may be limited for those students not residing in the NCC area during the enrollment period.
- Students who are hired for a Work-Study position are paid once a month for the hours worked in the previous month. Work-Study funds do not get applied directly to your bill.
- You may contact your instructor if you are interested in a Work-Study position specific to your program.
How to Apply?
- Contact the supervisor listed above to inquire about the position, discuss the application process and arrange for an interview.
Hired… What’s Next?
- Complete I-9 and W-4 paperwork with the Human Resources Office.
- These forms must be completed BEFORE you begin work.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org