Website Prairie View
Prairie View Campus is a five-star facility offering a continuum of care. At Prairie View Campus we show great appreciation for our staff, knowing we couldn’t take care of our beloved residents without them. All positions are extremely important and change the daily lives of the elderly throughout our campus. The primary purpose of the Part-Time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the residents’ assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by supervisor or the charge nurse.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Identify resident problems and concerns and report them immediately to the charge nurse or D.O.N.
• Provide ADL assistance to residents as determined by the care plan, including, but not limited to toileting, bathing, dressing, eating and ambulating
• Assure residents call lights are at hand and answer them promptly
• Conduct rounds as assigned and perform bed checks, repositioning residents as needed
• Complete documentation accurately, timely and following facility policies and procedures.
• Utilize special equipment in a safe and effective manner
• Be responsible for the safety of residents under his/her supervision.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) REQUIREMENTS:
• Current, valid Iowa Nursing Assistant Certification (or willingness to receive within 4 months of hire)
• Follow written and oral directions from Director of Nursing, Charge Nurse and/or Administrator
• Work cooperatively with residents, charge nurses, other C.N.A.’s, consultant personnel and other facility staff members.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) BENEFITS:
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Sick Leave
• Sunday Pay (1.5x)
• Holiday Benefits
• Retirement – 401K
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Christmas Club
To apply stop in to fill out an application or find one to print off on our website prairieviewcampus.com under employment!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com