DIVISION: Student Services
SUPERVISOR: Associate Dean of Students/Registrar
BASIC FUNCTION: Clerical and telephone assistance for Student Services
Provide support services to students for registration
Required – High school diploma or equivalent.
Knowledge of current software applications.
Basic computer skills.
Preferred – Secretarial Diploma or related experience.
Bilingual in English and Spanish languages.
DESIRED QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS:
1. Proficiency in speed and accuracy in computer use and data processing.
2. Ability to deal courteously and tactfully with the public.
3. Proficiency in the presentation of written correspondence including a knowledge of business English and spelling.
4. Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions and to learn assigned tasks readily, adhering to prescribed routines.
5. Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers.
1. Assist students at front window.
2. Produce grade/log in reports for advisors and high schools.
3. Create sections, registrations etc. in college database.
4. Create and manage documents and forms used for concurrent enrollment.
5. Import grades into student system including midterm and final grades.
6. Input registrations for both college and concurrent enrollments.
7. Facilitate the communication and registration of non-degree seeking students.
8. Assist Registrar’s Secretary with duties as needed.
9. Analyze data and recommend solutions.
10. Provide recommendations for process improvement.
11. Implement new procedures.
12. Participate in the long and short range planning of the college.
13. Assist with advising academic programs, as needed.
14. Serve on and provide leadership to committees as appropriate.
15. Perform other duties as assigned.
16. Process adds and drops forms as submitted by high schools.
17. Assist with NACEP policies and procedures as needed.
18. Assist with continuing education section report processes as needed.
19. Create concurrent enrollment contracts for the high school
WAGE/SALARY RANGE: $11.00 – $12.00 per hour
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Applications accepted until the position is filled; review of applications to begin immediately.
ANTICIPATED EMPLOYMENT DATE: August 2022