Website Seasons Center for Behavioral Health
Would you like to be part in making a difference in children’s lives while also enjoying the summer outdoors AND have your evenings & weekends free? Join our team! Camp Autumn is a therapeutic day camp, providing children with a safe, therapeutic space to work through trauma and adversity, and obtain needed social and emotional skills. In addition to hope and healing, Camp Autumn provides kids with a FUN camp experience, including swimming, fishing, kayaking, arts and crafts, sports, nature, and so much more! Be part of making a different by joining our team at Camp Autumn!
We are currently seeking a highly organized and detail oriented individual to be an Administrative Assistant and Respite Provider at Camp Autumn in Sutherland, IA.
The Administrative Assistant and Respite Provider will:
- Recruit and coordinate the scheduling of campers for camp weeks and off-season respite events at Camp Autumn
- Research and apply for additional funding streams to help campers attend camp and respite events
- Provide respite care to campers during off-season respite events and be available to provide respite support during summer season
- Assist with the maintenance of camp records and files, including health records, intake paperwork, incident reports, and other camper documents
- Work closely with families to ensure all paperwork is complete
- Help organize, prepare, and participate in camp activities, including scheduling
- Work closely with the Camp Director to ensure compliance with both agency and American Camp Association (ACA) requirements
- At least 2 years of experience working in the human services or a related field is preferred
- Must be proficient with computers and Microsoft Suite programs (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Must be highly organized and have excellent communication skills
- Must be willing to be flexible in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- A current First Aid/CPR certification or willingness to obtain one is preferred
- Experience working in a camp setting is preferred
This is a full-time year-round position. The location of the position is flexible. For more information, please visit us as www.seasonscenter.org or contact our human resources department at 712-262-2922.
Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits available to all eligible employees are available at the bottom of the careers tab at www.seasonscenter.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com