Job Duties and Responsibilities: Support maintenance of equipment inventory. Assist with set-up for practices and competitions. Attend/observe related activities. Perform administrative duties during practices and/or competitions, (e.g. track statistics, keep score, etc.)
Travel with team to away competitions.
Job Qualifications: Current NCC student. Good academic standing. Detail-oriented. Dependable and responsible. Availability during afternoons, evenings and weekends. Available to travel with team. Must follow all ICCAC and SCTP regulations and team rules/policies/procedures.
*Employment is contingent on a successful background check.
Wage Rate: $9.75 per hour
Length of Student’s Employment: Students are eligible for work-study for the current academic school year.
Supervisor Contact: Brian Lauck, 712-229-9365 or email@example.com
What is Work-Study?
- The Work-Study program is a federally funded program that offers students part-time employment opportunities. Work-Study positions are available on-campus and also off-campus with community service agencies.
- Work-Study eligibility is indicated on a student’s financial aid Award/Offer Letter.
- Work-Study positions are not assigned and are not guaranteed. It is the student’s responsibility to pursue the work-study opportunities of interest.
- Work-Study opportunities may be limited for those students not residing in the NCC area during their enrollment period.
- Students who are hired for a Work-Study position are paid once a month for the hours worked in the previous month. Work-study funds do not get applied directly to your bill.
- Students may contact their instructor if they are interested in a Work-Study position specific to their program.
How to Apply?
- Contact the supervisor listed above to inquire about the position, discuss the application process and arrange for an interview.
Hired… What’s Next?
- Complete I-9 and W-4 paperwork with the Human Resources Office.
- These forms must be completed BEFORE a student may begin work.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org