Titan Machinery needs to add a Service Technician team member! As a Case IH Service Technician, you will be a valued member of Team Titan by:
As a Case IH Service Technician/Diesel Mechanic, you will be a valued member of Team Titan by:
- Taking Care of Our Customers: Perform machinery diagnostics, repairs, maintenance, and pre-delivery work on agricultural farm equipment, with a high level of quality and efficiency.
- Being an Expert: Maintain up-to-date technical, mechanical, and product knowledge that is needed to perform your work.
- Showing Attention to Detail: Complete accurate, detailed, and timely documentation on all reports and forms related to work assignments.
- Being Safe: Show a focus on always keeping yourself and your team members safe.
This position is a great fit for your career if you:
- Have 2+ years of related experience OR an Associate’s Degree in Diesel Equipment Technology or related program
- Have your own tools, or the ability to acquire them
- Are mechanically skilled, Customer-focused, and an independent problem-solver who loves a fast-paced role
- Can use computer programs as needed to complete your work.
- Love to learn and stay up-to-date on training and certifications
Titan Machinery provides a generous total compensation package including the following:
- Signing bonus available, depending on experience
- Performance-based incentives
- Tool/Equipment Reimbursement of up to $1500 per calendar year (TAX FREE benefit!)
- Prescription Safety Glasses and Safety Boot Reimbursement
- Safety Gloves and Hearing Protection Provided
- Uniforms – 100% Paid by Titan – including laundering!
- (PTO) Paid Time Off starts accruing on your First Day of
- Full-time employment!
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance – Titan Pays the Premium for Single Coverage!!
- HSA (Health Savings Account)— up to $1500 tax-free each year, paid to your account by Titan Machinery.
- 401(k) with company matching on your FIRST DAY of employment
- Titan Paid Long-term Disability Insurance
- Titan Paid Basic Life/AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance and Income Protection Products
- Identity Theft Protection
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account) for eligible health and dependent care costs
- Employee Discounts at Titan Machinery, Vehicle Discount, Enterprise Car Rental, Hertz Car Rental, Choice Hotels, Verizon Wireless, and Profile by Sanford
- Titan Paid Employee Assistance Program (free Counseling, Legal Advice, and more)
- Titan Paid Bereavement Leave
- Ongoing Professional Training Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance for educational/professional growth
- Paid Time for Team Titan Volunteer Activities in your Community
- Volunteer Firefighter/EMT Paid Time Off
Titan reserves the right to adjust compensation based on factors including but not limited to: scope and geography of the position, qualifications and experience of candidates, and other business and operational conditions. Titan Machinery is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: Women, Minorities, the Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com