Job Duties and Responsibilities: Computer work, copy work, weekly cleaning duties and various projects.
Job Qualifications: Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Wage Rate: $9.75 per hour
Length of Student’s Employment: Students are eligible for work-study for the current academic school year.
Supervisor Contact: April Klein, 712-324-5061 ext. 329 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Karinne O’Ram, 712-324-5061, ext. 324 or email@example.com
What is Work-Study?
- The Work-Study program is a federally funded program that offers students part-time employment opportunities. Work-study positions are available on-campus and also off-campus with community service agencies.
- Work-Study eligibility is indicated on a student’s financial aid Award/Offer Letter.
- Work-Study positions are not assigned and are not guaranteed. It is the student’s responsibility to pursue the work-study opportunities of interest.
- Work-Study opportunities may be limited for those students not residing in the NCC area during their enrollment period.
- Students who are hired for a work-study position are paid once a month for the hours worked in the previous month. Work-study funds do not get applied directly to your bill.
- Students may contact their instructor if they are interested in a Work-Study position specific to their program.
How to Apply?
- Contact the supervisor listed above to inquire about the position, discuss the application process and arrange for an interview.
Hired… What’s Next?
- Complete I-9 and W-4 paperwork with the Human Resource Office.
- These forms must be completed BEFORE a student may begin work.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org