NCC has required academic advising.
- Meet with their academic advisor each semester in order to register for the next term.
- Schedule a meeting with their advisor at the midterm of each semester.
Your advisor will help you:
- Explore your career goals and find a program that will help you accomplish those goals.
- With course registration each semester.
- Stay on track with completing all degree requirements.
- Use NCC’s various resources.
During your meeting times, your advisor will:
- Review your current career goals.
- Discuss your current course load and any concerns you might have.
- Review your academic progress toward completing your program.
- Answer your questions.
To meet with an NCC Academic Advisor, please contact Student Services.