Admissions Checklist

  • Schedule a Campus Visit
  • Complete an Application for Admissions
  • Request High School and all College Transcripts
    • Transcript deadlines vary depending on program. Please contact your admissions representative to discuss what we will need for acceptance into your program.
      You can submit a high school transcript in any of these ways:
      Mail it to Northwest Iowa Community College, ATTN: Admissions, 603 West Park Street,
      Sheldon, Iowa 51201
      Email it to
  • Schedule a Placement Test
  • Apply for Financial Aid
  • Apply for Housing
  • Complete Program Specific Admission Requirements
  • Attend Orientation
  • Contact Admissions with any questions
    text 712-301-7033