begins @ 8:30 in building a
Your success at NCC begins with Orientation. You’ll learn more about the College and your program. You’ll register for classes and get everything settled. All your questions will be answered so you won’t have to worry about taking care of last-minute details. You’ll meet staff and other students even before your classes start. You’ll get comfortable with campus. Look ahead. Be confident. Succeed with Orientation at NCC!
If your program requires the purchase of tools, please refer to the tool list for your program. Tool vendors will be present at your orientation. Tool purchases may be made via Mastercard, VISA, or personal check.
• Automotive Service & Light Duty Diesel Technology –
• Diesel Technology –
• Production Welding –
• Heavy Equipment & Maintenance –
• Industrial & Commercial Wiring –
• Industrial Instrumentation & Control –
• Carpentry/Construction Technology –
• Engineering Design Technology –
• Design Technology –
• Powerline/Powerline Technology –